I was following the get started instructions for a virtual device (https://docs.mender.io/get-started/preparation/prepare-a-virtual-device), but got an error when trying to accept the device. Do you know what is causing the error?
The error message was (see the screenshot at the bottom):
There was a problem updating the device authorization status: [object Object]
The steps I followed were:
- Went to the devices page
- Clicked create a virtual device for now
- Clicked “Copy to clipboard”
- Pasted the code into a terminal and press return
- Went to the pending device list
- Tried to accept the device
The first time I tried with an older version of docker that was already installed, but I tried again with the latest version and the result was the same.
I also cannot dismiss or reject devices, even after shutting them down.