Trouble with device authentication/decommission via web UI

Hello,
I was testing mender with a qemu on which I had mender-client installed. I tried connecting my qemu to hosted mender but I never see any pending device.

Et sur qemu j’ai ce message :

Jun 16 17:13:26 localhost.localdomain mender[897]: time="2022-06-16T17:13:26+02:00" level=info msg="State transition: authorize-wait [Idle] -> authorize [Sync]"
Jun 16 17:13:26 localhost.localdomain mender[897]: time="2022-06-16T17:13:26+02:00" level=error msg="Authorize failed: transient error: authorization request failed: transient error: authorization request failed: (request_id: ): authentication request rejected server error message: dev auth: unauthorized"
Jun 16 17:13:26 localhost.localdomain mender[897]: time="2022-06-16T17:13:26+02:00" level=error msg="Authorize failed: transient error: authorization request failed: transient error: authorization request failed: (request_id: ): authentication request rejected server error message: dev auth: unauthorized"

I tried afterwards to decommission all my devices and retry to connect my qemu to hosted mender server but it fails with the following error :

Any ideas?
Thank you

What do the client logs on the device say?

journalctl -u mender-client

Hello,
It works now, I guess it was a synchronisation problem in the hosted mender web UI as no action I made on the devices (rejection/decommission/dismiss) was executed and my devices status were still accepted.
Thank you