Variscite DART6-UL SD card partition problem

Hello everyone.
I try to integrate my imx-6ul board and I follow this document : Variscite DART-6UL .
I came to the end by following the document and now I have written the .sdimg script on my sd card and used this command in the document:
sudo dd if=tmp/deploy/images/imx6ul-var-dart/core-image-base-imx6ul-var-dart.sdimg of=

However, when I start my sd card in sd boot mode (00), I get errors in the picture on my device:

Previously I used the var-create-yocto-sdcard.sh script in mender-variscite/sources/meta-variscite-fslc/scripts/var_mk_yocto_sdcard to print yocto on my sd card and I was able to burn successfully. However, after switching to the mender infrastructure of the sd card we need to divide our sd card into 4 parts. However, when I entered the above sd card command, it did not formatted my sd card properly. What should I do to correct this and integrate the meta-mender layer into my device? Is there a script that will provide partition?

Note: I used core-image-minimal as the target image.

If you insert the SDCard in your laptop/desktop, are you able to view the partitions?
Can you run an fsck on the boot partition?

Thank you for reply. I solved this problem.
sudo dd if=tmp/deploy/images/imx6ul-var-dart/core-image-base-imx6ul-var-dart.sdimg of=/dev/sdX
I didn’t put /dev and that’s what I got the error for. I was just using of=sdX