License error on Technexion PICO-PI-IMX7

Has anyone ran into this error
I accepted the license agreement by adding
ACCEPT_FSL_EULA = “1” to the conf/local.conf at the tail end …I cant seem to make it work .last time this compiled succesfully but now i get this please help

NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks
ERROR: firmware-imx-1_7.8-r0 do_populate_lic: QA Issue: firmware-imx: The LIC_FILES_CHKSUM does not match for file:///home/sprinter/Dev/IMX/mender-nxp/build/../sources/meta-freescale/EULA;md5=ab61cab9599935bfe9f700405ef00f28
firmware-imx: The new md5 checksum is d21ee4b6af92bd8562904729a494fc1b
firmware-imx: Here is the selected license text:
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
LA_OPT_BASE_LICENSE v24 May 2018

IMPORTANT.  Read the following NXP Software License Agreement ("Agreement")
completely.    By selecting the "I Accept" button at the end of this page, you
indicate that you accept the terms of the Agreement and you acknowledge that
you have the authority, for yourself or on behalf of your company, to bind your
company to these terms.  You may then download or install the file.

NXP SoC based systems that include a compatible connectivity device
manufactured by TI.

Vivante
Distribution of Vivante software must be a part of, or embedded within,
Authorized Systems that include a Vivante Graphics Processing Unit.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
firmware-imx: Check if the license information has changed in /home/sprinter/Dev/IMX/mender-nxp/build/../sources/meta-freescale/EULA to verify that the LICENSE value "Proprietary" remains valid [license-checksum]
ERROR: firmware-imx-1_7.8-r0 do_populate_lic: Fatal QA errors found, failing task.
ERROR: firmware-imx-1_7.8-r0 do_populate_lic: Function failed: populate_lic_qa_checksum
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/sprinter/Dev/IMX/mender-nxp/build/tmp/work/all-poky-linux/firmware-imx/1_7.8-r0/temp/log.do_populate_lic.8822
ERROR: Task (/home/sprinter/Dev/IMX/mender-nxp/build/../sources/meta-freescale/recipes-bsp/firmware-imx/firmware-imx_7.8.bb:do_populate_lic) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 6172 tasks of which 6169 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.

Edit: @mirzak: prettify log