Install Mender Client script returns 401

I have a facility that is flashing the Pi devices with Raspberry Pi OS Lite 64-bit and installing the Mender Client. The first device installed Mender Client just fine, but any subsequent devices are returning a 401 error. I have tried changing the hostname during flashing to ensure there is no naming conflict at play. I have verified I can run the client installation on various other Pis but it is always the second one at a given location that seems to fail (e.g. on other networks, I can get one install done successfully). Is there something I am supposed to modify to get these additional installations to work on a given network?

The error output from the client install script:

Success! Please run `mender-setup` as superuser to configure the client.
  Installing commercial components from https://downloads.customer.mender.io/content/hosted/
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100 81199  100 81199    0     0   359k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  360k
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
100 81199  100 81199    0     0   383k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--  384k
Installing mender-monitor (1.3.0)
curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 401
ERROR: Cannot get mender-monitor from https://downloads.customer.mender.io/content/hosted/mender-monitor/debian/1.3.0/mender-monitor_1.3.0-1+debian+bookworm_all.deb

Please keep in mind that you need credentials to install mender-monitor as per Downloads | Mender documentation

Are the variables with user and password stored somehow? I would recommend double checking credentials as next step.

If you actually don’t need mender-monitor, you can disable it as well as part of this installation process.

BR,
Luis

I originally responded to this via an email thread 10 days ago. Is there any way to resolve this faster here? It is preventing a production rollout of Mender.

Hello folks,

Just to close the topic on the hub. The answer was to remove the --commercial flag, which installs mender-monitor. As this particular user did not have access to this add-on, the server rejected his intentions to download it. This add-on is proprietary.

BR,
Luis