I try to build imx6ullevk, have some bug

ERROR: binutils-cross-arm-2.29.1-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Fetch command export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS=“unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-SsDlLMFfUe”; export SSH_AUTH_SOCK="/run/user/1000/keyring/ssh"; export PATH="/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/build/tmp/work/i686-linux/binutils-cross-arm/2.29.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/texinfo-dummy-native:/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/sources/poky/scripts:/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/build/tmp/work/i686-linux/binutils-cross-arm/2.29.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi:/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/build/tmp/work/i686-linux/binutils-cross-arm/2.29.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/build/tmp/work/i686-linux/binutils-cross-arm/2.29.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/crossscripts:/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/build/tmp/work/i686-linux/binutils-cross-arm/2.29.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/sbin:/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/build/tmp/work/i686-linux/binutils-cross-arm/2.29.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin:/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/build/tmp/work/i686-linux/binutils-cross-arm/2.29.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/sbin:/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/build/tmp/work/i686-linux/binutils-cross-arm/2.29.1-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/bin:/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/sources/poky/bitbake/bin:/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/build/tmp/hosttools"; export HOME="/home/triamp"; LANG=C git -c core.fsyncobjectfiles=0 clone --bare --mirror git://sourceware.org/git/binutils-gdb.git /home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/downloads//git2/sourceware.org.git.binutils-gdb.git --progress failed with exit code 128, output:
Cloning into bare repository ‘/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/downloads//git2/sourceware.org.git.binutils-gdb.git’…
fatal: unable to connect to sourceware.org:
sourceware.org: Temporary failure in name resolution

ERROR: binutils-cross-arm-2.29.1-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL: ‘git://sourceware.org/git/binutils-gdb.git;branch=binutils-2_29-branch;protocol=git’. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: binutils-cross-arm-2.29.1-r0 do_fetch: Function failed: base_do_fetch
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/build/tmp/work/i686-linux/binutils-cross-arm/2.29.1-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.19351
ERROR: Task (/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/sources/poky/meta/recipes-devtools/binutils/binutils-cross_2.29.1.bb:do_fetch) failed with exit code ‘1’
ERROR: gcc-source-7.3.0-7.3.0-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure: Fetch command export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS=“unix:abstract=/tmp/dbus-SsDlLMFfUe”; export SSH_AUTH_SOCK="/run/user/1000/keyring/ssh"; export PATH="/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/sources/poky/scripts:/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/build/tmp/work-shared/gcc-7.3.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi:/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/build/tmp/work-shared/gcc-7.3.0-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/bin/crossscripts:/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/build/tmp/work-shared/gcc-7.3.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/sbin:/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/build/tmp/work-shared/gcc-7.3.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin:/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/build/tmp/work-shared/gcc-7.3.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/sbin:/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/build/tmp/work-shared/gcc-7.3.0-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/bin:/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/sources/poky/bitbake/bin:/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/build/tmp/hosttools"; export HOME="/home/triamp"; /usr/bin/env wget -t 2 -T 30 -nv --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P /home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/downloads/ ‘http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gcc/gcc-7.3.0/gcc-7.3.0.tar.xz’ --progress=dot -v failed with exit code 4, output:
URL transformed to HTTPS due to an HSTS policy
–2020-03-23 11:29:02-- https://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gcc/gcc-7.3.0/gcc-7.3.0.tar.xz
Resolving ftp.gnu.org (ftp.gnu.org)… 209.51.188.20, 2001:470:142:3::b
Connecting to ftp.gnu.org (ftp.gnu.org)|209.51.188.20|:443… connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response… 200 OK
Length: 62462388 (60M) [application/x-tar]
Saving to: ‘/home/triamp/mender-imx6ull/downloads/gcc-7.3.0.tar.xz’

Hi @triampmeili, welcome to Mender hub. This looks like a mirror site issue with the version of binutils you are using. This does happen sometimes when upstream ftp sites and the like shuffle things around. I was able to connect to the sourceware.org web site just now so the “temporary failure in name resolution” may be resolved upstream somewhere.

I would suggest just trying again now and seeing if the behavior is different.

Drew