Integration Mender for Imx8qxpc0mek board

I’m has working with the board imx8qpc0mek. I’m doing the integration Mender with Yocto version zeus, but I’m with problems the compatibility.

I tried to execute meta-mender-imx version sumo making changes in layers, but I didn’t sucessufull.

Please, help me

The error is:
ERROR: u-boot-imx-1_2020.04-r0 do_fetch: Fetcher failure for URL: ‘file://0001-Add-Mender-support.patch’. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /embedded/monalisa/imx-yocto-bsp/build-wayland/tmp/work/imx8qxpmek-poky-linux/u-boot-imx/1_2020.04-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.23922
ERROR: Task (/embedded/monalisa/imx-yocto-bsp/sources/meta-imx/meta-bsp/recipes-bsp/u-boot/u-boot-imx_2020.04.bb:do_fetch) failed with exit code ‘1’

Thank you!

Hi @monahsilva. It looks like that patch should be in the sumo branch of meta-mender-community/meta-mender-imx but is not yet in Zeus. You will need to port the meta-mender-imx layer from sumo to Zeus for this to work.

Hi @monahsilva just FYI I have started working on the imxm Nano EVK with Zeus support. I should have something posted about this soon. It probably won’t work unmodified with your board but it should be a good start.

Drew

Hi @drewmoseley , I’m very grateful for your help. I think it will be of great help!

Thanks.