Can't download artifact from hosted mender

Hello,

I used to download artifacts directly from web interface of hosted mender but the button seems to have desappear. Therefore I cannot download artifacts anymore.

Is it normal? How can I download artifacts again from hosted mender?

thank you

Hi @perceval,

This is not intentional. Can you share the UUID of the artifact with Mender support so we can look into it?

Greetz,
Josef

Hello Josef,

thanks for the quick reply,
here is the hash of the artifact 6fc5ded66dc95eb6926ac6e038792fa033538a9a73800f1dbc1988d70090fe97
I cannot get the UUID from the web interface :frowning:

Perceval

Hi @perceval,

Not sure how helpful it is, but let me take it to the people who can look into it.

Greetz,
Josef

1 Like

Hi @perceval,

Can you please check if you have the “release manager” right on your account? There have been some changes in granularity checks lately.

Greetz,
Josef

We completly lost the ability to manage user rights or to see what is enabled or disabled. We only have the ability to delete user or send reset password email.
How can we recover user management right for our organisation?

Hello @perceval,

Our RBAC feature is only available in our Enterprise plan. We had an issue about displaying some configuration in that regard in lower tiers and it was fixed.
If you are not in Mender Enterprise, then these roles should not affect, but still if you want to make sure it will be completely unlinked with any role, you can remove the user and add it again in order to clean its configurations.

Have a great day!
Luis

Hello @lramirez ,

You will understand that deleting and recreating all the accounts in my company is not feasible. Could you please provide a better solution?

Is there any possiblity for you to re-display the configurations in our organisation?

Have a great day,
Perceval