Build fails with go 1.19

Hello, I don’t know if this is the correct board in which to post but since it involves yocto I’ll post here

I’m trying to build an integration with yocto (kirkstone), however due to a different software (docker-compose plugin) I had to install the 1.19 version of go rather than the normal one used by kirkstone

After doing that the build of mender-client fails, the logs show a lot of "object is [ go 1.19 ] expected [go 1.17 ]

# github.com/bmatsuo/lmdb-go/lmdb
/home/ubuntu/lorenzo/mender-pi-docker-kas/build/tmp/work/cortexa72-poky-linux/mender-client/3.5.0-r0/build-tmp/go-build2494580517/b165/_cgo_gotypes.go:15:8: import /home/ubuntu/lorenzo/mender-pi-docker-kas/build/tmp/work/cortexa72-poky-linux/mender-client/3.5.0-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/lib/go/pkg/linux_arm64/runtime/cgo.a: object is [go object linux arm64 g
o1.19.7 X:regabiwrappers,regabiargs ] expected [go object linux arm64 go1.17.13 X:]
Makefile:85: recipe for target 'mender' failed

I’m not familiar with go, is the 1.17 version strictly required or is there some other issue (possibly some mistake I made when adding the newer 1.19 version)

Thanks for the help, have a nice day