NVIDIA Tegra Jetson Xavier NX

@dwalkes just to conclude, I had this fab error only time and it disappeared. I did nothing about it but it disappeared. I just fixed the line I mentioned in the state script. Now it works :slight_smile:
Hope that is clear. Thanks a lot for your support!

I used the following line to map devnam

devnam=`cat /etc/mender/mender.conf | sed 's/[,]  */&\n/g' | grep -h "$cfglbl:" | cut -d: -f2 | cut -d, -f1 | tr -d '" '`

Hello,

I’m on ubuntu 20.04 and jetson xavier nx dev kit ( i don’t know if emmc or not) I did bitbake dunfell-l4t-r32.6.1 then doflash.sh , with flashing completed message without any error

but i have no output on hdmi and i don’t see the serial

i did that with other dunfell 32.4.3 same

it dont seem to boot anything, any clue ?

also for dosdcard.sh i don’t know if its the sd on jetson or host …

Thx for any help

Hi @Xno

( i don’t know if emmc or not)

See the modules and configurations section at Quick Start — Jetson Linux<br/>Developer Guide 34.1 documentation, but, in short, if you have an SD Card you want jetson-xavier-nx-devkit instead of jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc.

also for dosdcard.sh i don’t know if its the sd on jetson or host

On your development host, see Flashing the Jetson Dev Kit · OE4T/meta-tegra Wiki · GitHub

Ok
i have SD version , i bitbaked correct no-emmc version.
i have trouble booting official release from nvidia, maybe its the quality of the sd card
I will look more into cboot, i also plan to boot from nvme ( samsung)
is it possible to install mender on official distribution then create image from mender/yocto and boot on nvme ?
Thank you for your links

is it possible to install mender on official distribution then create image from mender/yocto and boot on nvme ?

This is a better question for meta-tegra and has been discussed there however currently the answer is no.