Mender - Tinkerboard - Python.h

@ruben you can build original integration branch and verify wic content if it fits and board boots.

some progress here.
I was able to build the original thud release from mender-community. This failed initially due to a too new host environment. Building inside docker container solved this issue.

Now I can see the following when I add some debug output to uboot bbappend file:

do_compile_append_rk3288() {
    echo "##########################"
    ls -l ${B}/${UBOOT_BINARY}
    ls -l ${B}/${SPL_BINARY}
    mkimage -n ${SOC_FAMILY} -T rksd -d ${B}/${SPL_BINARY} ${B}/${UBOOT_ROCKCHIP_BINARY}
    cat ${B}/${UBOOT_BINARY} >>${B}/${UBOOT_ROCKCHIP_BINARY}
    exit 1
}

Dunfell

| ##########################
| -rw-r--r-- 1 ruben ruben 490844 Nov 23 05:46 /home/ruben/work/sotec-player/sotec-player-build/build/tmp/work/tinker_board_s-poky-linux-gnueabi/u-boot/1_2020.01-r0/build/u-boot.bin
| -rw-r--r-- 1 ruben ruben 68791 Nov 23 05:46 /home/ruben/work/sotec-player/sotec-player-build/build/tmp/work/tinker_board_s-poky-linux-gnueabi/u-boot/1_2020.01-r0/build/idbloader.img

| -rw-r--r--  1 ruben ruben   46263 Nov 20 05:52 u-boot-spl-dtb.bin

Thud

| ##########################
| -rw-r--r-- 1 yocto yocto 418614 Nov 23 05:43 /home/yocto/build/tmp/work/tinker_rk3288-poky-linux-gnueabi/u-boot/1_2018.07-r0/build/u-boot.bin
| -rw-r--r-- 1 yocto yocto 27762 Nov 23 05:43 /home/yocto/build/tmp/work/tinker_rk3288-poky-linux-gnueabi/u-boot/1_2018.07-r0/build/u-boot-spl-dtb.bin

outcome

• SPL_BINARY named changed from thud to dunfell release
  • u-boot-spl-dtb.bin has nearly doubled the size

I will now try to backport thud u-boot (2018.07) to dunfell branches and go on with this. I know that this is not the technically perfect solution, but for me it looks like the fastest way to get a working and up to date device

@ruben was you able to resolve above issues please? Thanks.