Mender standalone update from warrior to zeus (or dunfell)

And just to be sure, newer Jetpacks are incompatible with warrior branch due to the partition layout changes (zeus or dunfell won’t work with the older (warrior) partition layout).

I think that’s true as a general statement. I’ve got some history of the changes across different products/revisions in my notes at Mender Tegra - Nvidia Jetson Flash Layout - Shared Publicly - Google Sheets in case that’s useful. If you are using uboot on TX2 (and I suspect you are because I don’t think support for cboot came in until after warrior) I know the uboot partition has moved around. There are probably others which have moved around too or have been resized in different ways. @madisox has a commit in the massive zeus refactor he did at RFC: extend support to all Jetsons by madisongh · Pull Request #10 · Trellis-Logic/meta-mender-community · GitHub which attempts to support migrating uboot variables across updates and which isn’t fully tested but might be a good place to start if you want to try supporting this - see RFC: extend support to all Jetsons by madisongh · Pull Request #10 · Trellis-Logic/meta-mender-community · GitHub.