Mender-convert: trouble booting raspbian

Hello @mirzak, thank you for your answer!
i use the raspberry 3 model B,
as for the the mender-convert version, it seem to give an error asking for it, most been something wrong here

but it was the latest pull for the git repo on as from 5-07-19 which is probably still version 1.1.x

This time i followed the raspberry-pi-3-model-b-raspbian guide, and tried to get a bare-raspbian_buster_lite-client running, but this also was no success for me.

after downloading the fresh .img & schrinking it with raw-disk-image-schrink
i used the mender-converter with these options

DEVICE_TYPE="raspberrypi3"
ARTIFACT_NAME="2019-07-08-raspbian-buster"
RAW_DISK_IMAGE="input/2019-06-20-raspbian-buster-lite.img"
ARTIFACT_NAME="2019-07-08-raspbian-buster-lite"
MENDER_DISK_IMAGE="8-7-19_rapbian-buster-lite.sdimg"
IP="192.168.30.11"

and

./docker-mender-convert from-raw-disk-image --raw-disk-image $RAW_DISK_IMAGE --storage-total-size-mb 3040 --mender-disk-image $MENDER_DISK_IMAGE --device-type $DEVICE_TYPE --artifact-name $ARTIFACT_NAME --bootloader-toolchain arm-buildroot-linux-gnueabihf --demo --demo-host-ip $IP

i"ve put a --storage-total-size-mb 3040 (minimum required according to the mender-converter) because the default 8000mb did not fit on the 8gb sd card that came with it! (its 7.4gb when partitioned)

after putting the .sdimg with an dd as described in provisioning-a-new-device

This time, the pi booted up, showed the colorful screen, then the 4 raspberrys for like 0.5 second went black for a while, then rebooted again the the colorful screen and 0.5sec and then nothing.

so probably it found the boot, went into kernel and got stuck

the log can be found here build.log

thanks in advance! & i enjoy reading in the community