Issue installing artifact on Raspberry PI 3

I have Raspberry Pi set up by following the board integration, pi booted up, everything is great, but…

But when I try to install artifact I am facing following issue:
“INFO[0000] no public key was provided for authenticating the artifact module=installer
ERRO[0000] Reading headers failed: installer: failed to read Artifact: readHeaderV3: handleHeaderReads: Cannot load handler for unknown Payload type ‘rootfs-image’ module=standalone
ERRO[0000] installer: failed to read Artifact: readHeaderV3: handleHeaderReads: Cannot load handler for unknown Payload type ‘rootfs-image’ module=main”

Could someone please let me know what I am missing

EDIT: I created disk image run and this time it worked. Not really sure what went wrong the first time as I was using same docker container to run mender-convert

ERRO[0000] Reading headers failed: installer: failed to read Artifact: readHeaderV3: handleHeaderReads: Cannot load handler for unknown Payload type ‘rootfs-image’ module=standalone

I believe you are using standalone mode in your example. If yes, could you please try with -debug option along with your mender command to get more details (Ex: mender -debug -install <URI>)?