Integration of Mender to reTerminal

HI, I added the misssing setuptools3-base.bbclass from the head version of poky. after this I ran into an error stating missing bb files for rpi-bootfiles.bbappend so I renamed the bootfiles.bb in bootfiles.bbappend in meta-seed in order for them to be compatibles. Unfortuntely I now run into an error

ERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES 'linux-firmware-rpidistro-bcm43455' (but /home/jprobst/TUTO_PROPRES/mender-reterminal/layers/poky/meta/recipes-core/packagegroups/packagegroup-base.bb, /home/jprobst/TUTO_PROPRES/mender-reterminal/layers/meta-raspberrypi/recipes-core/packagegroups/packagegroup-rpi-test.bb RDEPENDS on or otherwise requires it)
NOTE: Runtime target 'linux-firmware-rpidistro-bcm43455' is unbuildable, removing...
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['linux-firmware-rpidistro-bcm43455']
NOTE: Runtime target 'packagegroup-base-extended' is unbuildable, removing...
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['packagegroup-base-extended', 'linux-firmware-rpidistro-bcm43455']
ERROR: Required build target 'rpi-test-image' has no buildable providers.
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['rpi-test-image', 'packagegroup-base-extended', 'linux-firmware-rpidistro-bcm43455']

One solution I found was cloning meta-raspberrypi from kirkstone instead of main in the first steps of your tutorial @lakshanthad and then it compiled but I am now stuck in the boot when I burn the reTerminal with this image so something must be missing… I posted elsewhere giving the bootlogs that I am able to access to via UART: Stuck in Starting kernel after adding mender to an image for ReTerminal made with Yocto