Can't upload signed artifacts anymore

I was able to upload the artifacts up until 2 days ago and today I’m getting the following error:

Artifact couldn’t be uploaded. reading artifact error: update: can not install update: &{48 avabyte-image-imx6ull_avabyte.ext4 369098752 420 1000 1000 ava ava 2020-03-25 03:23:57 +0000 UTC 0001-01-01 00:00:00 +0000 UTC … [Request ID: 8cca7067]

Any help would be appreciated.

Can you please share additional context around your problem and answer the following questions:

1. When you say “upload”, do you mean upload the Mender Artifact to the Mender server or deploying it to a device?

2. Are you running a self-hosted Mender Server? Which version in this case?

3. Can you please share more complete logs? (device side logs if this is a deployment issue, server logs if it is an issue with uploading the Artifact to the server)

Hi,

1. By upload I mean - uploading the artifact to the mender server
  2. I am running a self-hosted mender server v1.7

I figured it out. I believe there is a limit to how many artifacts you can have? I deleted one and was able to upload it

I am not aware of any limits in our configuration that would cap it at a number of Artifacts and you are typically limited by available storage space on the server, so would recommend looking in to if you are running out of storage space.

I checked and I have quite a lot of space still available.

Can you verify that the docker volume for your storage proxy has enough space? The following worked for me to check on my local setup so something similar should work for you.
$ sudo df $(docker volume inspect mender-artifacts | grep Mountpoint | cut -d\" -f4)

Hi, I have over 50% space left

Can you post the logs from your storage proxy?

$ docker logs menderproduction_storage-proxy_1

(the exact name in your case may be different; docker ps should show you.)